Alternate title:
How many pictures does it take to get ONE good one of Aaron?
Answer: 241
Monday I asked him if I could take a picture for his birthday party invitations. He happily agreed and even exchanged his peanut butter covered t-shirt for a polo.
First we had to take a picture with Crinkles, Brown Dog, Sadie and Little Dog.
Then the fun started.
Then the fun started.
I found myself saying things like, "Can you say Huckleberry Finn?" and "Can you say 'Haiiiiiiiiiiley ( ;) Stacey)?" and "Can you say banana pudding?" etc, etc.
Finally a bribe of, "Hey! I'll buy you ice cream if you smile nice!" seemed to do the trick.
Man, this kid is a hard sell.
Man, this kid is a hard sell.



Finally, our money shot. Picture number 241.



1 comment:
Hey Aaron, we have your birthday party on our calendar!!! :)
Post a Comment