What a great little house Lynn. Are you guys actually IN GR or somewhere else? The neighborhood looks similar to the ILs neighborhood and they live by Aberdeen Park in GR.
Yes, Carrie! We are in GR. We'll be on the NW side, and your IL's are on the NE side, right? So when you come to visit them, you can come and visit ME!
I'm a stay at home mom who rarely stays home. I prefer to be busy than sit home and not do anything. I don't think I know how to do not be busy! I am a mom to an amazing 6 year old boy who is going on 16, I swear!
I also like spray paint. Perhaps a little bit too much. I had a friend once ask me, "Name one thing in this room that is NOT from Target".
2 comments:
What a great little house Lynn. Are you guys actually IN GR or somewhere else? The neighborhood looks similar to the ILs neighborhood and they live by Aberdeen Park in GR.
Yes, Carrie! We are in GR. We'll be on the NW side, and your IL's are on the NE side, right? So when you come to visit them, you can come and visit ME!
Post a Comment