Today Aaron and I were doing some shopping. We were listening to Christmas music in the car while diriving to the stores.
After hearing "Feliz Navidad" a few times Aaron decided to start to sing it himself.
His version?
"Fleece Mommy-ma"
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Were you driving around with your windows open listening to Christmas Carols?? Oh yeah, that only works in the non-holiday season. (think) Anyhow that candle holder above your fireplace is so neat....I have to have one! Kristen
I'm a stay at home mom who rarely stays home. I prefer to be busy than sit home and not do anything. I don't think I know how to do not be busy! I am a mom to an amazing 6 year old boy who is going on 16, I swear!
I also like spray paint. Perhaps a little bit too much. I had a friend once ask me, "Name one thing in this room that is NOT from Target".
1 comment:
Were you driving around with your windows open listening to Christmas Carols?? Oh yeah, that only works in the non-holiday season. (think) Anyhow that candle holder above your fireplace is so neat....I have to have one!
Kristen
Post a Comment