That's right. You heard me. It's back to school time! At the beginning of the summer I thought *What are we going to do everyday?* and now that summer is over I keep thinking, *Where did the time go?* Isn't that always the case?
Anyway. Today was Aaron's back to school orientation day. He's in the 4 year old class this year and thinks he's quite hot stuff. As we walked past the 3 year old classroom he declared, "I don't go to that class anymore. That's for the younger kids". Yeah Aaron. You're SO old! LOL.
He was excited to see some of his buddies returning from last year. He got to play while the parents had their meeting about the goals and rules and what not. When we were finished I had to ask Aaron if I could take some pictures and of course he said no. But I snuck some in anyway. He looks like such a big kid this year!



No comments:
Post a Comment