Yesterday (9/30) Aaron was 15 months old. How did that happen? I was looking at some misc. pictures of him the other day and was just amazed at how much he has grown. I was staring at the profile ultrasound picture of him tonight and it's funny because now I think it totally looks like him.
At Aaron's well-baby visit yesterday he weighed 24 lbs, 8 oz and he was 33" long! He's getting so tall! I have a feeling he'll be the boy in the back for all of his class pictures! :) We also found out about a flu vaccination that he's been asked to be a part of research and development on. It's rather interesting when I was reading all of the very detailed info on it today. He'll either get the vaccine in his nose (in the form of nasal spray) with a 'chaser' of a salt solution injection in his leg, or he'll get the flu vaccine in his leg with a follow up with a salt solution in his nose. We won't know which one he'll get. I have to be very detailed in taking his temperature daily and recording any type of sympton he'll have for almost 7 months. I have to do weekly phone calls to the doctor and all kinds of paper work. Luckily we're being paid very substantially (my favorite word, Kathy!) for this study. It's nice though because Aaron's doctor is right around the corner so any type of visit I make will not take long at all. I just love Aaron's doctor (he's Keith's doctor too!) and we're so glad we chose him.
Keith has been doing lots of minor home improvement projects lately. You know the kind - the kind you think you'll get to 'eventually' and just never do! So far he's replaced a bunch of light switches and we have some other stuff to do too. We need to replace some moulding in our 1/2 bath and paint all of our closets. It's nice to get the switches taken care of as the old ones drove me nuts because they clicked when we turned them on. We're also thinking about getting a dishwasher! Oh glory day how excited am I? We've put a call in to a contractor because we have to get our kitchen cabinets cut down. Upon further inspection it looks like the original owners were going to put one in because the cabinet doors are really really wide and just don't make sense.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago



1 comment:
B - yes, he'll only get it once. If he hadn't have had the shot last year he would have to get 2 shots back to back. And you know how it is when they get shots! The fewer the better! :) Some more info - apparently drug companies currently store vaccines in a frozen form. Companies are trying to do away with this because freezer space is limited (not sure I understand this one but whatever!). This 'test' is for a refrigerated form of the flu vaccine.
Post a Comment