Aaron turned FIVE!
Friday afternoon we had Aaron's kid birthday party. After it was over I looked at Keith and said, "Now I know why parents pay the big bucks to have their children's parties at places other than their homes!". Aaron had fun though he was crazy wild and a bit out of control. (Ha, I'm sure some of you are saying, "A bit?"). I did realize about 15 minutes into it that 2pm is not the best time to have a party. Live and learn, right? We ended up having the party inside since the weather was hot and sticky. The kids also declared that the games were boring. You have to love honesty at this age. ;) I should have just had them wear their suits and turned on the sprinkler and let them go at it!
(I just love how Hailey's has her legs crossed but she's holding a drill.)
Every year on 6/30 I take a picture of Aaron at 11:45 (the time of his birth). You just never know where he'll be at that time so every year the picture may be different. Here is his photo montage from the last 5 years.


Happy birthday, big guy! We can't believe you're already five and heading off to Kindergarten!



No comments:
Post a Comment